Just saying …
I’m a prepper. I previously posted, First 10 Signs You Might Be a Prepper. I’m at it again with 22 more signs you might be a prepper.
“Prepper” sounds like such a harsh word. It took me many years to come out of the pantry and admit I was a prepper. Coming out of the pantry helped me find tons of people with similar interests. It’s been very liberating.
Preppers look at the world differently than other people. This unique outlook lends itself to plenty of humor. Yes, people point the finger of ridicule at us now-and-then, but that doesn’t mean we can’t smile at ourselves, too. I hope you share a smile or a laugh.
You might be a prepper, if …
1) You look at your neighbor’s dandelion filled lawn and think,
2) While visiting Cape Canaveral, you spot astronaut ice cream in the gift shop and ask, “What’s the shelf life?”
3) You look for wood stoves at the department store.
4) You see a wood stove and want to know if you can cook on it.
5) You end up not buying the wood stove of your dreams, because your rocket stove is more fuel efficient.