Pat Gray and Jeff Fisher had an interesting list of scandals ignored by the main news outlets over Obama’s EPA.
- Lethal experiments by EPA on unsuspecting subjects (Forbes Magazine)
- EPA illegally used social media to push its agenda
- The EPA’s Illegal deletion of 6000 text messages
- Articles of Impeachment introduced against head of EPA
- Coverup of the Colorado mine incident that poisoned the Navaho Nation’s waters
- EPA put a known child molester in position to interact with the public
- Female head of the EPA provided hostile workplace for women
- Female head of the EPA failed to prevent the downloading of child porn by employees
- Head of EPA spent $600,000 on international travel
- EPA hid data that disagreed with their agendas
And the list goes on and on. Check out the video over at The Blaze.
Some “facts” don’t pass the smell test. Meaning, if it smells like manure, then it probably is manure.
Many sources are claiming that Trump, … a man I’ve never liked, … hates immigrants. After all, Democrats love everyone, and Republicans hate everyone. That makes it easy to decide he hates immigrants.
But then there is that pesky smell test.
Trump’s immediate family is full of people born outside the USA. Trump married two immigrants, and his mother was an immigrant. That would make him AND his children first generation Americans. According to the news and the ill-informed, Trump must hate his wife, children and his mother. Oh, … and himself. I don’t think anyone could believe Trump hates himself.
The Trump-hates-immigrants line doesn’t pass the smell test. Some people, commenters, and news organizations seem to have been wading waste-deep in manure to produce that line.
I–like many people–surround myself with friends I agree with. That gives us more to talk about. And, it prevents arguments. However, when I know they are spouting “facts” that don’t pass the smell test, then I don’t use them as a source of information that I make my decisions based off of.
Many liberal and not-so-liberal friends and family would love to see ICE disbanded. I have to admit, the country didn’t collapse during it’s first 200 years without ICE existing.
However, I want something in return. Give me a disbanded Department of Education. The country did fairly well by international standards educating its citizens without a Federal Department of Education interfering with states taking care of their own education needs.
I’m willing to give up ICE if the DOE also goes. Then we all win with a smaller Federal government.